Lazy Town RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazy Town RPG

Started as a place for Lazy Town RP that has expanded to multiple fandoms. No underage/loli pairings allowed please.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I saw this the other day....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rockstarbulldog

So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Would anyone be interested in signing up here? : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm trying to get some points to get this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And when someone signs up under my referral link and completes a listing, I get points... You don't even have to list a material item... It could just be like a my coke rewards code or something.  Razz That's what some people do one there, even me.  Very Happy I've got some listings up for stouffers, coke, lean cuisine and kelloggs rewards codes....  lol! And people do bid on them...
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:28 pm

Watching some disney movies, and I couldn't help but notice....

1. The Little Mermaid contains nudity... Technically The male mermaids are naked.... And so is Ursula... The black part that covers her boobs seems to be part of her tentacles.... Also the female mermaids wear no bottoms... Neutral Not to mention Ariel is only 16 and getting married....And at the beginning of the second movie she has a baby.... 

2. In Mulan, Mulan's male name would be Fa Ping.... Sounds kind of like fapping.....  Razz
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:49 pm

1. Yes, but that was easily explained because of when TLM came out.

2. That was actually the point, since legend says she was never questioned on her gender and just accepted into the army for training, rising quickly thru the ranks and leading the army at one point against the Huns.
Back to top Go down
http://purplecyphers.tumblr.com
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:01 am

I just thought they were funny things you don't notice as a kid, but now that I'm older and rewatching them because it's been so long, I'm starting to notice stuff like that...

But how long has the term fapping been around...  Neutral I though it was a relatively new term for masterbating...
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:23 am

"It's been used in chats since IRC was the only mode of chat, back before and during AOL as the main stay.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:33 am

Oh, I see.  Smile Well I am soooo out of the loop then.... LOL... I only heard about it recently.  Razz 
I really don't use any instant messenger type things either...
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:46 am

It was also on 4chan for a long time too and is just now leaving /b/ and other like boards there.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:19 am

Oh.  lol! 

I only came across it in like the last year or two, on sites like dumpaday.com... Sometimes I feel like an old person when surfing the net, even though I'm only 22... When I see terms like "fap", "ratchet" or "shipping" I'm sitting there thinking "what the hell is this supposed to mean?" and have to go and google it. My mom has even asked me a few times what something meant, and my response is usually "I have no idea... Google it...".
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:21 pm

I'm on so many sites like tumblr, and I was around when shipping and OTP started, that these new terms don't bug me, and I'm 27.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:43 pm

That's cool.  Smile It's not really the terms that bother me.... It's just that I feel so behind the times.... Like, I got my Xbox 360 about 3 or 4 years ago, thinking it was this awesome new thing, only to find out it had out years earlier...  Razz I also got my GameCube about the same time, so.... Yeah....  Suspect 

Though I want this so bad.....

Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:00 am

Just got this message when I went to check the status of something I ordered:

Your item could not be delivered or returned to the sender. It is being forwarded to a USPS mail recovery center where it will be processed.

Does that mean something happened to the label where they couldn't see where it was coming from, or where it was going?.... Or maybe the weather messed up the transport?... It was coming from California, and I live in Alabama... And I saw the news report about the double tornadoes... Can't remember where they were though....

All I know is I'm gonna be pissed if the posters I ordered are lost or damaged...  Mad  They're the 27x40 posters like they have at the movie theaters...
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:22 am

lol! After seeing/hearing all these stories of cops shooting animals for no reason, this one made me laugh.

Now I know he was doing his job and delivering an eviction notice. But seriously, you enter someone's property by having to open a gate, then get scared by their dog, so you try to shoot it? And after seeing that video, I wouldn't buy any story of that dog trying to attack him.... Barking maybe, cause that's what dogs do when someone comes into their space. The dog was loose around the reporter and cameraman, and didn't seem to care though.... Also, it's the shot in the knee bit that gets me... How would he shoot himself there, unless he was shooting straight down at dog running around his feet?... And if it was that close and attacking, wouldn't he a bite mark, scratches, a torn pant leg or something?

Just can't help but laugh....
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:12 pm

Wanted to post this a couple minutes ago but my iPad started freaking out... Freezing up and crap... -_-

But I just noticed the time on the forum didn't match up with my time, so I went and fixed it. Then being bored, I wondered if fixing the time affected where I was on Google maps, so I went to check since it used to say I was in a felled in Kansas. Now it says I'm in the middle of a street outside a church in Georgia....

But the funny thing was that it said mellisaIvory was like two blocks away from me at a Papa John's pizza... lol!

Though now it's saying I'm still in the middle of the street, but also about a block away at an unnamed building.... Neutral

Last edited by Rockstarbulldog on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I forgot to put "in Georgia".)
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:48 pm

Umm.... Is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] supposed to be Stephanie?.... Suspect
I came across it looking up what a futanari is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

So I saw this the other day....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lazy Town RPG :: General Discussion-
Jump to: