Lazy Town RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazy Town RPG

Started as a place for Lazy Town RP that has expanded to multiple fandoms. No underage/loli pairings allowed please.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I saw this the other day....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockstarbulldog

So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:46 am

Why can't I stop laughing?.....  Neutral 

Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 1:57 am

Well, that just confirmed that I do know all the things a gay woman bottom does, and the first vid was cute.

Also, I was reminded of this... Boy is a Bottom by Willam (blonde one), Detox (black haired one) & Vicky Vox (redhead) who are all drag queens, the first two who were on RuPaul's Drag Race season 4. NSFW or for any conservatives you might know.

Back to top Go down
http://purplecyphers.tumblr.com
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:02 am

Would you mind posting a link to it?.... For some reason the videos posted here don't show.... Even the ones I posted. It'll play the audio, but not the video....  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, apologies for the gay boys in tight undies near the end.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:09 am

Stepped away for a couple minutes and when I came back it had loaded.... Guess it just takes it a while...  Neutral
Gonna check it out now.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:17 am

That's pretty funny.  Smile 

That butt on Detox at the end though......  Neutral Jesus......
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 3:06 am

That's mostly padding. If you watch S2 for Drag Race, you'd know Detox has no ass.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 3:27 am

Don't have cable... So I haven't seen that show... Sad
Figured there was probably some kind of padding or lifting or something involved for it to look like that though.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:17 am

It's online, if you ever want to watch a show of drag queens competing for money and a crown. It's kind of funny even.

But yeah, Detox is bony, Willam doesn't pad, and Vicki doesn't need to.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:10 pm

Sounds like it would be funny.  Smile I'll check it out sometime.... Still need to check out Welcome to Night Vale, too....  Neutral 

I kind of like bony guys though.....  Wink 
I like men pale and scrawny (if you've ever seen Criminal Minds, it'd be someone like Spencer), and women dark and curvy.... Kind of like Rihanna.... Love that accent....  I love you 

Also check out this video:

lol! Hands up if you ever like doing that last one though.....  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:52 am

After watching the Hunger Games.... I think it might be funny that if someone says "Knock on wood.", Actually knocks on wood, or really does anything to a piece of wood.... Look at at them in shock and be like:

*gasp* "That is Mahogany!"  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:21 pm

There needs to be a version for dogs TBH. Like there is a serious need for it.

Also it's kind of ironic that my mom has a dining room table of mahogany. XD Doesn't help that I've done some of the worse damage to it. (I'm not allowed to mess with nail polish remover on the table, if that tells you anything.) The varnish peeling is due to heat, and my computer (aluminium unibody on the MacBook Pro is really durable) put a nick in it, but she wasn't mad about that cause I was trying to hold it and catch it, but it just wasn't meant to be.

But yeah, knocking on it probably isn't going to be worth calling someone out, only damaging it like Katniss did with the knife on the train. The book scene is pretty clear that Effie was referring to the damage, unlike the film, since the actress brought it up in Catching Fire because of how it caught on with the fans.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:05 pm

That is a funny coincidence. Smile But yeah, polish remover will destroy just about anything... o.O
I actually meant it as a joke. They don't actually have to be damaging the wood, which doesn't HAVE to be mahogany, it could be any type of wood, and they could just be drumming their fingers on it or something. It's just meant to give you or someone else a laugh. Since anyone who's seen the movie or read the books will get the joke and might laugh, while anyone who hasn't won't, which will give you a laugh as you watch them looking confusedly at you, wondering what the hell you're talking about.  Smile 

I also forgot I did do that cat thing once, when I was like 9....  lol! 
My mom had met my stepdad online, and he was living in Sydney at the time. After they talked for a while she went over there to meet him, and they ended up getting married in Sydney. But she came back by herself... Don't really know why, never cared to ask... And he came here a few weeks later, so my mom took me and my little brother to the airport to meet him. And when his plane arrived my mom got us all to stand by this pillar near the gate to greet him as he left the plane.... But as people started coming through the gate, I got nervous and stepped back and over to hide behind the pillar.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:08 am

I used to pretend to be a cat when I was younger, cause that's what we had more of, and even thought I wanted to be one. Kinda embarrassing to admit.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:35 am

Smile Haven't we all wanted to be an animal at some point in our lives?

I think the first boy in this video is a good example:

Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:24 am

I want these....  Crying or Very sad 

I went on Disneymovierewards recently and had they had a 27x40 poster for the Maleficent movie as one of their rewards. It looked pretty so I ordered it last Monday... They finally shipped it out today.  Razz That gave me the idea to do like a movie themed room, since I like collecting movies (and books, and video games). So I went looking for some of the large theater sized posters, and those are a couple I liked.  Smile But I was also searching around to see what theaters do with posters and displays... A lot of people said that their ordered to be destroyed on site by the companies that send them, because they don't want them getting out into the public... But that sometimes some of the employees will take them home.... And sometimes if you ask, and get the right manager or whatever, they might let you have one once they're done with it.  Smile So I think I'll give my local theater a call to see... Because I liked their Rio 2 poster...  Neutral They also had a couple "teaser" posters, for like To kill a mocking jay, Teengae Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Planes as well as a couple others... Can't remember all of them...  Smile 

I'd give you a link to the Maleficent poster... But it's no longer on the disney rewards site... They do have this one though:

I think I might get that one... Just need like 800 more points though.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:59 am

I got a new phone too. So I'll be able to post a little more often.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Awesome!

What kind of phone? (If you don't mind me asking.)
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:04 pm

Samsung dart. Smile
Its actually an older model phone, the exact same as I had before. I got the same model so I could just switch the sim card out, or else I would have had to change my plan. Plus the newer phones don't have the wifi hot spot option....
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:17 pm

I've heard that's an okay mobile. I looked it up, seems like the internet says it's a model only for T-Mobile, which is kind of ironic cause I have that company too. XD
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:33 pm

LOL., yeah. Smile My parents actually gave me the old one when they upgraded. (Which is why they still use it sometimes.) But they got like some kind of exclusive plan with walmart when they were selling that model. Where for $30 a month you get unlimited text and web (which includes 5.0GB of 4g speed) and a limited amount of minutes to talk with... I forget how many minutes, but I hardly talk on the phone anyway...  Razz 

I really like it though.  Smile
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:54 pm

I'm on my Aunt's plan, my mom is too, and while I have unlimited text and data (at 4G speeds) I have only 500 minutes because I don't talk much either. Although last month I started a relationship with someone in another state and almost used went over my limit, but we started using Skype and texting instead so that we didn't do that again.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:07 pm

That's pretty cool.  Smile And yeah, wouldn't want to go over your limit...  Razz I hear it can be pretty expensive.... But something like that happened to my mom once, when she first started talking to my stepdad... And with the plan she agreed to, she thought she'd be paying like 10 cents a minute for every minute over! but they ended up charging her like $1.00 a minute... I was just like "Damn......" Neutral 

But I think I'm gonna call the theater about their posters in a couple minutes...  Smile A little nervous though... I hope they say yes...  Embarassed 
I'd love to get my hands on their Rio 2, Amazing Spiderman 2, Maleficent and X-men posters...  Sad 
Back to top Go down
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:15 pm

That would be cool, hope it goes well.
Back to top Go down
Rockstarbulldog

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Well crap....  Sad Called the number and got a bunch of automated crap... Couldn't get to a real person. I guess I'll just have to ask someone there next time I go.  Smile Which will be soon, because I want to see Maleficent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I saw this the other day....   So I saw this the other day.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So I saw this the other day....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lazy Town RPG :: General Discussion-
Jump to: