Lazy Town RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazy Town RPG

Started as a place for Lazy Town RP that has expanded to multiple fandoms. No underage/loli pairings allowed please.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Magnus Interview :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lyelloh

lyelloh

New Magnus Interview :) Empty
PostSubject: New Magnus Interview :)   New Magnus Interview :) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://doll2323.deviantart.com/
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

PostSubject: Re: New Magnus Interview :)   New Magnus Interview :) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:34 pm

• CRAZY HAIR, I LOVE IT~
  • Those are two cute stories about being recognised out of costume, and I kind of liked that film he did with Jackie Chan, it was cute, even if he was the villain.
  • No, you're really not missing out on not drinking/bring drunk or smoking. I mean, if you wanted to try a beer, yeah sure, but being drunk is not really that pleasant, at least it hasn't been for me.
  • I have to admit, his son is onto something, and although he's always been Íþróttaálfurinn/Sportacus, I think it'll be interesting to see an actor change, as we've seen with some characters (Solla/Stephanie, Halla/Trixie, Maggi/Jives, and Loggi/Officer) being changed between the two plays and then in the television series when Julianna became too old for the role. Although, I'm not sure they can ever find someone to replace Stefan as Glanni/Robbie, it'll be interesting to see if and when that ever happens.
  • The catch is timed wrong, IMO.
  • He wears the skyrider now?!
  • The US cannot get these new episodes fast enough, OMG!
Back to top Go down
http://purplecyphers.tumblr.com
WGPunkRocker

WGPunkRocker

PostSubject: Re: New Magnus Interview :)   New Magnus Interview :) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:30 pm

melissaIvory wrote:
  • CRAZY HAIR, I LOVE IT~
  • Those are two cute stories about being recognised out of costume, and I kind of liked that film he did with Jackie Chan, it was cute, even if he was the villain.
  • No, you're really not missing out on not drinking/bring drunk or smoking. I mean, if you wanted to try a beer, yeah sure, but being drunk is not really that pleasant, at least it hasn't been for me.
  • I have to admit, his son is onto something, and although he's always been Íþróttaálfurinn/Sportacus, I think it'll be interesting to see an actor change, as we've seen with some characters (Solla/Stephanie, Halla/Trixie, Maggi/Jives, and Loggi/Officer) being changed between the two plays and then in the television series when Julianna became too old for the role. Although, I'm not sure they can ever find someone to replace Stefan as Glanni/Robbie, it'll be interesting to see if and when that ever happens.
  • The catch is timed wrong, IMO.
  • He wears the skyrider now?!
  • The US cannot get these new episodes fast enough, OMG!

Yes, the whole being recognized out of costume was cute too. Very Happy I agree about the alcohol as well. Personally I don't think he's missing out on anything either but it's his choice in the end. Also thanks for sharing, OP!
Back to top Go down
http://wgpunkrocker.tumblr.com
lyelloh

lyelloh

PostSubject: Re: New Magnus Interview :)   New Magnus Interview :) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:14 am

I'm still looking for the next episode of season 3, but I haven't had any luck yet Sad
Back to top Go down
http://doll2323.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Magnus Interview :)   New Magnus Interview :) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Magnus Interview :)
Page 1 of 1