Lazy Town RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazy Town RPG

Started as a place for Lazy Town RP that has expanded to multiple fandoms. No underage/loli pairings allowed please.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Latest Personal Note to Stefan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skymouth
Admin
Skymouth

My Latest Personal Note to Stefan Empty
PostSubject: My Latest Personal Note to Stefan   My Latest Personal Note to Stefan EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:46 am

"Bought and watched 'Johanne's'! Had to get some additional software to watch it since the dvd was region 2 but I feel it was worth it. I love your roll as sympathetic drug dealer! I think it's your calling to play scoundrels that we can't help but love! By the way, any news on whether or not 'Kurtiest Folk' will be getting subtitles any time soon?"

The last on Kurtiest Folk' was I had asked him about sub titles becoming available any time soon once before and he said he'd check on it. I'll let ya'll know what his answer is if any.
Back to top Go down
https://lazytownrpg.rpg-board.net
trinsghost

trinsghost

My Latest Personal Note to Stefan Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Latest Personal Note to Stefan   My Latest Personal Note to Stefan EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:35 pm

I bit the bullet and ordered both movies today. Should arrive in a week or so. I'm hoping that Kurteist Folk is available with subtitles someday. I understand there are humorous bits to it (even from the body language you can tell), but without those subtitles, I'm left guessing.
Back to top Go down

My Latest Personal Note to Stefan
Page 1 of 1