Lazy Town RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazy Town RPG

Started as a place for Lazy Town RP that has expanded to multiple fandoms. No underage/loli pairings allowed please.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone else have trouble sleeping sometimes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
purplecyphers

purplecyphers

Anyone else have trouble sleeping sometimes?  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else have trouble sleeping sometimes?    Anyone else have trouble sleeping sometimes?  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:50 am

I've been trying to relax to sleep tonight, left the computer and mobile alone, but my mind is just racing.

So I thought I'd see of anyone else in the RP has the same problem.

Last edited by melissaIvory on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://purplecyphers.tumblr.com
Rikki

Rikki

Anyone else have trouble sleeping sometimes?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else have trouble sleeping sometimes?    Anyone else have trouble sleeping sometimes?  EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:07 am

I have trouble sleeping myself every now and then. I still havent found a solution that truly works.

What I do every now and then, which somewhat helps if I have too much on my mind, is set a time when I turn off the t.v/computer/mobile and start to wind down, with a hot drink and a book in bed. It could take a couple of hours before i get to sleep but I sometimes find it relaxes me enough. It's willpower really. Though I'm crappy with willpower Razz

Another way is to write down with paper and pen whats going through your mind, write that all down. I personally finds it helps me, gets it off my chest a little.
Back to top Go down

Anyone else have trouble sleeping sometimes?
Page 1 of 1